Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIP, a New Show, and Other Updates

Big News!




See see see?  My name's on that!! There's going to be a band and the typical opening wine and cheese stuff. But it's going to be a pretty kick ass show open through Labor Day, so try to make it if you're in the area!




The piece I'm currently working on is for this show. It's 3x4ft, acrylic and pastel on panel. It's going to be along the lines of those smaller paper paintings I've been doing. I've been working on it pretty regularly now, in between entering shows and trying to figure out this whole taking myself seriously thing. I haven't gotten as much time in on it as I would have liked, simply because my mother has needed help with her own shows, and I'm trying to get those small paper paintings matted and framed for a contest. Entries are due Friday, and I'll be informed of whether I got in later that day or Saturday. Just in time for my birthday!(I'm 21 on Monday, and I'm thinking I might not totally survive this one)


And here's some WIP images of my painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment