Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time Square Drawings


Recently, I had the amazing chance to spend a week in NYC. I'm currently sifting through my sketchbook and scanning groups of drawins that turned out well. These are all from near the end of the trip, when I wandered out at night, and sat down in Time Square to do some drawings. 

I don't know. There was something absolutely overwhelming about Time Square. It might be the absolute sea of people, all the lights, adds, noises and smells, but I finally found a place that embodies what I've been trying to figure out. There's such an electric feeling, with such a bombardment of information, adds, and videos. There's people all over, some ignoring you, some hassling you to come to their shop, bar, or show. When the metaverse is created, it will look like times square. 





No comments:

Post a Comment