Friday, September 9, 2011

School Has Started

School's back. Been back for like, 3 weeks now? Whoops. I've been so busy getting into the motions that I haven't really had time or energy to update- but hopefully that'll change and I'll make a habbit of updating at LEAST once a week. Yay.

It's weird not being in 3 studios. Only having 2 art classes is really throwing me off. I have more 'free time' but a LOT more readings to do. Theory and Early modern are really killing me, and they really make me think way too much. I'd rather be spending all that time actually painting than spending whole days reading.

 I've really missed the studio. More of the group feel, and the constant feedback and help with my work. I already feel like I have stronger work and a better direction.

And yes, my studio is clean. It won't be for long.

I'll update later with some of my drawings and other fun things I've been up to, with more info on how my process has grown and changed.





No comments:

Post a Comment