Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Road Trip! Pt1

No real drawings for this one folks, I'm on the road, so no scanner! (Might be able to swing a few photos of the sketchbook though, I'll keep in touch!)


Anyway,  as said in my last post, school starts next week. (bleh)

And in ONE LAST DITCH ATTEMPT to embrace the freedom given to me and my mother by being an unemployed 20-something college student living at home and a stay at home mom/freelance photographer, respectively, we decided to hop in the car, and see where the road would take us.


Option 1 was west. Towards the mountains. Towards Yellowstone. It'd be a loooooong drive, flat, but with seriously awesome results.



Option 2 was south. More mountains. a road well traveled, but a place we really do love.



Option 3 was to the East, and slightly north. Towards ocean breezes, mountains, and awesome fishy foods.



Well, we chose one of these options, and piled our stuff in the car. BIG pile there. And we drove.

 I have photos from some of our stops, and rambles about our adventures that I'll post as  I feel like it, and plenty after the fact! I'm not even posting on facebook where I am. That's half the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment